Main application areas:
Refrigarator van and trailer back- or side doors covering.
Advantage of curtain:
• During loading the chilled air from inside the vehicle does not pass.
• Fuel costs can be reduced by using curtain.
• For high-pallet loading, double-rail sliding curtain option can be installed to back door.
• Sliding options are applicable, helping to adjust temperation to the decreasing load area in the vehicle.
• Frost resistant option available to deep-refrigarator cars, up to -40°C.
Hanging system: stainless- or galvanized steel.
Recommended strip sizes: 100, 150 or 200 mm width; 2 or 3 mm thickness.